Sunday 9 July 2017

EXPOSED!! HOLLYWOOD OCCULT, Satanic Rituals & Dark Secrets of Freemasonry









https://youtu.be/_FrOQC-zEog “I HAVE
BECOME COMFORTABLY NUMB” Dear Katheryn Elizabeth Katycat Hudson <3:xD KATY
PERRY, there comes a time in life when I am in control that everyone must face
the Music or in your case 'the Witness' because ASK.fm yourself do you want
your everlasting GOD to be unhinged in a fit of jealous rage storming into the
Police Station hell bent on seeking revenge for supposed crimes Vs humanity
that have been presented to your witness? Or would you rather him to be a
compassionate defence witness because he is an informed witness from the Dark
Horses mouth or fingers as I not only saw you magically jump out of my computer
but you have recently left 2 signs to me that you are able to take Physical
form once you have jumped into the Pussy cat once you have made up your mind
make your decision upon your future on Earth because if I hear something I
don't like your future will be limited to Judgment Day and that period will be
spent in an Asylum or a jail both of which you can escape from but I have done
tit welcome to being on the run rabbit hole run you had better run like the
wind and not to your favourite place somewhere remote because we all know your
face the music because will you still hold me if I show you my Dark Horse side?
Me thinks not an absolute disgrace. Would you mind if I sold my story to
Rolling Stone my sister is but an hour away she can open more press doors than
you in your wildest dreams don't you mind IAM not afraid to ask to take off
your mask. You asked for my help in 2011 I found out yesterday so sorry I did
not come and carry you away but
https://www.twitter.com/@KatyIsMyBaby666
 you know that we had our big day in
another life in another time before Dark Horse and we found love straight away
the only thing this time that drove you away is the knowledge that your handler
has too and boy did you try to increase my pain thinking that this time you
could sway my universal mind as last time you failed but as usual my resolve
was to good too strong with plenty in reserve
😇how could you suddenly
lose your nerve but it is now apparent that you have lost more than me I doubt
by now you are even a reserve to the 21 year old thing that does not deserve
their fame and recognition that you yourself earned but trust Apollo to give it
you straight at the moment he isn’t even your mate so I will leave it to you I
don't care either way because at the drop of a hat I'll put you away from the
life you once knew and the money to cause at my age I know exactly what to do
but if this entity you left to fuck up my way continues to do all I have asked
it not to I am left as a cornered animal with no one else to turn to all
injured with fright then as this is my human experience I will turn and fight
not a puff of spirit but you my lass will become what I call you at play a
dirty scapegoat badass and I'll blow you away for one thing in life its simple
to do right and that is to keep GOD bright and really on your side anything
else is merely a bluff as powerful you as you are you are nothing without JESUS
CHRIST never compare yourself greater or better than the best of the lot for
History can tell that your VD did smell I can turn on a sixpence and thread
myself through the eye of a needle I can also turn you to dust 2 dust ashes 2
ashes you know MAJOR TOMS A JUNKIE spaced out and free to do as I wilt and you
my lass WILL DO AS I WILT and that is to do the right thing and I love you
unconditionally but never forget I AM the greatest warrior that ever did live
but like you sing 'don't make you my enemy' because I never decided to make it
a fight you and your boss did I just return the compliment for to take on GOD
is a guaranteed loss you have neither the skills or even the power because YOU
MY DEAR DON'T HAVE FREE Geordie Will to do as you wilt your mind is controlled
you tried it on me you lost the battle now I AM free, no obligation to you
nothing you can do but my options are open and whether I take action or not it
is only right to inform you now that my future is bright you on the other hand
have decided to fight and with due respect to all your bravery but try as you
might never fuck with GODS wrath because you will end up battered and torn just
do the Mat Rogers Maths you owe me you do half a $Billion will do that will put
you in the firing line at Capital Records and if they should shoot who will you
blame who wins the game why TAYLOR and ME we will take the blame 'WE LIKE
GAMES' and we both really like you? WE THINK NOT I REALLY CAN DO WITH YOU ON MY
SIDE AND AS YOU DID ASK YOU WANT SOMEONE TO RIDE this life with now to
reconnect and be your witness because I may well decide that I have all the
answers for you only you must star in my BLOODY PRIDE TAYLOR IS A LION YOU WILL
HAVE TO HIDE FOR I AM THE SABRE TOOTH TIGER who will sit down beside her as
Queen of Heaven and Earth the Empressa should you decide to leave me your soul
and off to jail you go I'll have you over the metaphorical barrel and I will
tan your backside but what if I AM wrong and miss judged you today well my
AKASHAIC records are a plane flight away because I will stop at nothing to
discover the truth of who D.I.D. what to who and your book of life is that easy
to read for the book opened in Newport CA I have then to go to risque Ännette
De La Rosa Hudson L.A. you have a body to sell because you may well go to HELL.
luh YA BABY XXX @MarquessdaDADA
https://www.twitter.com/@MarquessdaDA
TO START TO REPAY WITH THE CA$H THAT YOU DO OWE BECAUSE I NEED IT TO BLOW MY
COB-WEBS AWAY AND CLEAN OUT MY COMPUTER because now we can see we are better on
the same team whatever you ask that you can have it will be delivered but
really all I want to know is if we are still a purrfect match or have I
expanded away from you into Oblivia all aloe vera will give you the cure
because if you do feed me a loan when you jump ship from Satan to the one true
GOD make yourself a catch don't change a thing keep your humour attached for I
can align to get into your snatch yummy mummy
https://youtu.be/_FrOQC-zEog  http://twitter.com/PowerThoughts33

No comments:

Post a Comment